Women Empowerment under Vision 2030: Initiatives by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
This keynote addresses the vital efforts of the government of Saudi Arabia to achieve a cohesive method of equality between the men and women of society in various fields by enhancing their rights, support systems, and care programs, thus improving their work environment in all sectors. Here, you will obtain information on women’s rights by Saudi regulations, justice decisions strengthening women’s rights, women empowerment in education and training, female health, social support, the National Family Safety Program, and empowering women in justice, business, and politics.
- The National Family Safety Program: Initiatives to Ensure the Equality
- Laws and Regulations Issued in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Protect Women’s Rights
- Empowering Women in Training & Workplace
A Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive Future for Aviation: Fostering Efficiency & Harmony
There are ample opportunities to improve diversity, equality, and inclusion (DEI) in the aviation industry. DEI will fuel the future of aviation. The aviation industry can satisfy the rising demand for a skilled aviation workforce by focusing on workforce priorities, educational and opportunity development, and recruitment. Many airlines understand the importance of having a well-diversified workforce and the significant benefits that a culture of inclusion and equity brings to their company’s performance. We will address effective cross-collaborative efforts, identify the advantages of DEI in aviation, and look at ways to purposefully assemble a diverse team to serve the needs of individuals under your care.
- Creating a Culture of Belonging
- Fostering New Perspectives and Solutions
- Ensuring Harmony, Safety, and Unity
Facilitating the Digital Aviation Ecosystem: Challenges & Opportunities for Women
The challenges in aviation and airline operations are broad and deep, involving a complex set of time-critical processes, flight operations, cabin crew operations, customer experience management, etc. Also, the industry is exposed to a wide range of aspects because of the numerous uncertainties created by external circumstances, such as flights getting delayed or cancelled, which can harm a company’s reputation and cause financial loss. As operating models, business priorities, and traveler expectations rapidly change, airlines are well-positioned to play a pivotal role in shaping flexible ecosystems through digital transformation. Women in the aviation industry must be trained on the industry’s latest challenges and solutions to enable transformations with connected insights and intelligence.
- Leveraging the Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning (ML), and AI to Improve Operational Efficiency
- Enhancing Customer Experience by Improving Operational Metrics
- Delivering New-Age Solutions for the Travel and Logistics Sector
- Ensuring Women Remain at the Forefront of the Digital Aviation Ecosystem
Women in Leadership: Exploring Leadership Opportunities in Aviation
Although there is a great need for more female leaders in the aviation sector, the rise of women in leadership roles has been sluggish and falls short of the market’s current expectations. Overall, the industry has demonstrated its commitment to better this situation, but much work remains. Unconscious prejudice must be eliminated, specific coaching, mentoring, and leadership development programs must be implemented, and organizational stakeholders must support the endeavor. In this session, we’ll examine the challenges women face in rising to the top of their organizations and the part top management and HR play in removing those challenges.
- AdvanceHER: Building A Network of Leaders & Challenges
- The Role of Aviation Support Services in Industry Growth and Profitability
- The Role of Top Management in Helping Women Reach the Top
Embracing the Latest Innovations to Enrich Customer Experience in the Aviation Sector
Customers’ expectations of airlines to satisfy newer demands are rising quickly, along with their reliance on technology. 64% of travellers who desire to use a single biometric identity token for their travel interactions can be empowered by ONE ID. In addition, in the following four years, RFID technology is anticipated to be used in 80% of passenger travel. Airlines are pressured to adapt their customer experiences to keep up with this technological acceleration and stay competitive as customers demand self-service options and digital shopping opportunities.
- How can Big Data Use Personalisation Strengthen Customer Relationships?
- How can ONE ID and Biometrics Fast-Track Passenger Movement in Aviation?
- How can Airlines Give us their Individualistic Framework to Become Better Retailers?
- What Role Can Women in Aviation Play Support this Transformation?
Establishing a Pathway for Women to Participate in Technical Operations
It is essential that we need to have women in all fields of aviation and aerospace sectors. However, the fact that women are underrepresented in the aviation sector may cause them to feel distant, frustrated, and alienated. So how may these feelings be dealt with? In this session, we will look at the demographic information for the aviation sector, talk about the influence of women in technical operations, and share some best practices for engaging women in the workplace.
Innovation Driving Sustainable Aviation: A Roadmap to Create a Sustainable Aviation Ecosystem
This panel addresses career pathways for women in the sustainable aviation ecosystem, with an emphasis on Low-Net-Carbon Aircraft Energy Carriers (Fuels), Airport Ecosystems (Airports and Bases), and Developments in Sustainable Aircraft Components (Aircraft). We look at the key elements that contribute to the sustainable energy solutions required to achieve the deep decarbonization of the aviation industry and the role women can play in achieving the industry’s ambitious targets. To achieve sustainability throughout the aviation ecosystem, we must advance game-changing innovations and find scalable solutions as soon as possible.
- Transforming the Aviation Ecosystem through Sustainable Energy Carriers
- Research, Development, Demonstration, and Deployment
- Career Opportunities for women in the sustainable future of Aviation
Cleared to Land: Growing Role of Women in Modern Air Traffic Management System
For some pilots, air traffic control might seem puzzling or even frightening. But, no matter what kind of flying you perform, there are methods to help you smoothly in the national airspace system. We have modernized air traffic infrastructure in communications, navigation, surveillance, automation, and information management. Airport infrastructure upgrades frequently, new air traffic technology and processes, and improvements to safety and security are all included in its scope. This case study describes how women take over the modern Air Traffic Management System.
- Overview of How the Entire Air Traffic System Operates and How Delays Are Managed in the System
- How to Best Communicate and Ways to Increase Your Safety as You Fly in the National Airspace System
- Evolving Role of Women in Enhanced Aviation Technologies that Improve Airspace System Safety and Mobility
Women in Aviation: Building Aviation Career Opportunities & Gender Equality
Historical data demonstrates that organizations that support gender equality and provide opportunities for women find an improvement in their financial results. However, implementing successful gender equality policies has encountered challenges for the aviation industry as a whole. However, there are established ways exist to overcome these obstacles and give your company a competitive edge. In this session, we’ll go over some of the major advantages of supporting gender equality and women in aviation and how it can position your firm ahead of your competitors.
- Sharing the Career Journeys and Suggestions for Attaining Career Goals
- Planning Gender Equality Strategy and Providing a Systematic Guide on How to Enhance Gender Equality in Workplace
- Women Taking the Lead in the Aviation Sector & Creating Greater Opportunities